Bathe Yourself in Good Karma
Wash the bad karma away with the Honey, Vanilla and Oats Karma Bar from Karma Acres Farm. This natural soap bar is packed full of wonderful skin care properties making it great for sensitive skin and for softening and soothing, dry, irritated skin. It is both creamy and exfoliating, creating a delicate creamy lather that your skin will thank you for and a warm, relaxing, sweet scent that will rejuvenate your spirit. Bathe with this soap regularly and enjoy the glow of good karma.
Good Karma Starts With Good Ingredients
Ingredients: Almond Oil; Olive Oil; Coconut Oil; Palm Oil; Organic Shea Butter; Soybean Oil; Wheat Germ Oil; Oven-Roasted Oatmeal, Karma Acres Honey; and Vanilla Essential Oil
Benefits of Almond Oil
- It is a great moisturizer, makes a stable lather and helps condition the skin
- Almond oil is a great oil for softening the skin by nourishing it with vitamin E, which is loaded in it.
- Almond oil soap is hence very useful for treating several skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis. Along with vitamin E, almond oil soap is also rich with other vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and vitamin B6.
- Almond oil soap is rich with antioxidants that are really essential for a healthy skin and to manage the free radicals.
Benefits of Olive Oil
- Olive oil in soap is a fantastic emollient softening and smoothing your skin, making it great for dry and sensitive skin
- Olive oil is great for relieving the symptoms of skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis.
- Olive oil will not clog your pores because it is non-greasy making it great for people who suffer from Acne.
Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer that has many antibacterial and antioxidant benefits.
- Using a soap that contains coconut oil can help add moisture to your skin and prevent dryness.
- When coconut oil is absorbed into your skin, your skin becomes softer, smoother and healthier.
Benefits of Palm Oil:
- Alone, it’s pretty unremarkable, but combined with other oils like olive, coconut and castor, it makes great, hard, long lasting soap.
- Coconut oil adds lots of lather, and palm oil adds firmness and stability
- Palm oil contributes hardness, a creamy but not bubbly lather, and some moisturizing quality.
Benefits of Wheat Germ Oil
- It’s also very rich in vitamin E.
- Can be used to nourish dry or cracked skin and soothes skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Mature skin, in particular, will benefit from wheat germ oil.
Benefits of the Shea Butter
- Shea butter is a well-known anti-inflammatory to assist cutaneous dryness, dermatitis and eczema.
- Shea butter helps moisturize while providing a silky protective barrier to all skin types.
Benefits of Oatmeal
- Oatmeal is a natural emollient, and is listed by the FDA as an accepted skin protectant for dry skin.
- Oats contain polysaccharides, which become gelatinous in water and
leave a fine protective film on the skin, preventing dull, flakey dryness.
- Oats are full of healthy, lubricating fats for hydrating, soothing and moisturizing the skin.
- Oats are filled with natural cleansers (called saponins) that gently remove dirt and oil from the pores making it very beneficial for people affected with acne.
Benefits of Karma Honey
- Famous for its humectant and antimicrobial properties, honey is proven to help lock in moisture to the skin keeping it smooth and silky.
- Honey’s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties naturally soothes the skin.
- Honey helps the skin maintain it’s natural moisture.
- Honey never fails to make the skin look radiant and young.
- Honey’s high sugar content helps to make a creamy lather.
Benefits of Vanilla Essential Oil
- It is a powerful antioxidant and has properties that helps protect damage to skin cells. Aromatherapy benefits: calming, comforting, balancing.
You will love how this soap makes your skin feel.
Order Yourself Some Good Karma.
(We will send you an invoice via Paypal)
Leave comments below.